Technology ("science of craft", from Greek τέχνη, techne, "art, skill, cunning of hand"; and -λογία, -logia) is the sum of techniques, skills, methods, and processes used in the production of goods or services or in the accomplishment of objectives, such as scientific investigation.

LightBlog

Breaking

Amazon

Tuesday 4 February 2020

Top 50 Dirty quote in English by wikibrowser browser.

1. Let me taste..
:dirty quote. 

2. heaven in her mouth, got a hell of a tongue.
:dirty quote. 

3. I love to go down
:dirty quote. 

4. Pleasing you is a huge turn on for me ..
:dirty quote. 

5. I dont just flirt with disaster. i give it a f*cking org*sm.
:dirty quote. 

6. I like men with massive , throbbing vocabularies .
:dirty quote. 

7. my pu**y taste like cotton candy.
:dirty quote. 

8. I dont like to be told what to do unless im naked.
:dirty quote. 

9. Wanna have s*x ? Breathe for yes, lick your elbow for no.
:dirty quote. 

10. I will buy you nice clothes if i get to take them off.
:dirty quote. 

11. I promise to always be by your side or under you or on top.
:dirty quote. 

12. You say im dirty minded but then how did you understand what i said?
:dirty quote. 

13. His voice in my ear ,it did interesting things to me , it curved my back and parted my lips , i felt lazy and feline, and he wasnt even in the room.
:dirty quote. 

14. You have witchcraft in your lips.
:dirty quote. 

15. The true man wants two things : danger and play. for that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerours plaything.
:dirty quote. 

16. Show me your world and Ill show you my universe.
:dirty quote. 

17. Love is like fire, the fire that warms the heart, that lightens the soul and burn the pu**y.
:dirty quote. 

18. There will be someone that comes along one day and offers you an entire galaxy when you only expected a single planet.
:dirty quote. 

19. Dirty thoughts can help improve your memory, according to research.
:dirty quote. 

20. IN MY DEFENSE, THE MOON WAS FULL AND I WAS LEFT UNSUPERVISED.
:dirty quote. 

21. I don’t want to miss your voice, don’t want to miss your care and love and if I miss these I am missing what makes my life worth living.
:dirty quote. 

22. I may sound cheesy when I say I’ll love you forever, but those words help me describe the exact feelings I have for you!
:dirty quote. 

23. All the hardships I can endure just to make you happy.
:dirty quote. 

24. My life shines when you are with me.
:dirty quote. 

25. I saw you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.
:dirty quote. 

26. You are there for me during my good and bad times; I would like you to be with me forever.
:dirty quote. 

27. There is something I can`t get off my mind… YOU, can`t wait to see you.
:dirty quote. 

28. Send me a picture so I can tell Santa my wish list. 
:dirty quote. 

29. A naked women robbed a bank ,Nobody could remember her face...
:dirty quote. 

30. Soon as i saw you, i had plans.
:dirty quote. 

31. I am in my bed your in your bed one of us is in the wrong place. 
:dirty quote. 

32. Real men dont wear PINK they eat it.
:dirty quote. 

33. i enjoy a good spanking.
:dirty quote. 

34. Last night you unhinged, you were like some desperate howling demon you frightened me , do it again.
:dirty quote. 

35. your lips look so lonely would they like to meet mine ?
:dirty quote. 

36. You say im dirty minded but then how did you understand what i said?
:dirt quote. 

37. You are my fire. Just ignite me and burn me in ashes and take those ashes with you.
:dirty quote. 

38. Sorry i wasnt listening ...i was too busy thinking about s*x with you
:dirty quote. 

39. Love is like a flame of candle, that burns in the heart of lover. My pu**y is also on fire sweety.
:dirty quote. 

40. I remember that day when I have gone flat. Because you crush me badly.
:dirty quote. 

41. I give you permission to wake me up if you get horny.
:dirty quote. 

42. When you hold me and come near me, the feelings of your touch cannot be expressed in words. Keep your grip tight on me and never let me go.
:dirty quote. 

43. sometimes. i just really want to rip your clothes off.
:dirty quote. 

44. You are my only dream, my only desire, my passion, my fire.
:dirty quote. 

45. S*x is the most fun you can have without laughing.
:dirty quote. 

46. I find your lack of nudity disturbing.
:dirty quote. 

47. I have s*x with you a lot in my head.
:dirty quote. 

48. life is so much funnier when you have a dirty mind..
:dirty quote. 

49. I licked it, so it’s mine.
:dirty quote. 

50. Every time I touch myself, I let the memory of your hand guide me.
:dirty quote. 
Thanks for reading. 



No comments:

Post a Comment